- PPE LINES
- GermKey Brass Hand Key - Tool - Antimicrobial Brass
GermKey Brass Hand Key - Tool - Antimicrobial Brass
GERMKEY - ONE STYLE OFFERED - BRASS PLAIN - KEY
Sold As 1'S
Right now we're doing everything we can to keep our hands clean and to stay away from germs and bacteria. This new product, the GermKey™ No Touch Hand Tool, can help you do just that.
GermKey™ is made of Certified C260 Antimicrobial Brass (that’s 70% copper + 30% zinc.) Copper and its alloys are naturally germ-resistant.
• It protects you from touching dirty, contaminated surfaces.
• It opens and closes door handles, turns on light switches, pushes keypad buttons on ATMs and elevators, works on touchscreens and signature pads, even carries shopping bags.
• It easily attaches to your keychain. It’s lightweight, but durable enough to stand up to everyday use.
• A lot of similar products out there are made of plastic or stainless steel which do not have the antimicrobial properties that the brass GermKey™ does. It’s a useful tool you could give to multiple people in your family.
Ideal for telephones, elevators, bank machines, lights, push start cars, bags, calculators, grocery story checkout and more.
Great Product to Keep Your Safe.
Made in the USA; While Supplies Are Available
Sorry, No Returns on This Item